I was rereading old posts and noticing a number of editorial errors...missing negatives, inappropriate apostrophes...sorry. I'll try to do better.
I went back to the start of the year and I noticed that I had made a resolution to do something nice/helpful/good for someone else every single day. EVERY SINGLE DAY! Who did I think I was kidding?
There are days when I don't want to talk to or listen to anyone. There are days when I feel snarly and the air in my car is laden with words that would cause my mother to wash my mouth out with soap TODAY if she heard me say them.
Does not inflicting myself on others on those days count as doing something nice for them? I think I'm going to go with that.
http://www.ahchealthenews.com/2014/03/10/can-cursing-be-good-for-your-health/
ReplyDeleteSwearing is a good thing...although I must say I have shocked of few folks by talking sailoreze out loud. Read about the study in the attached link